Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Ak-Bihun Sekip (Medan)

Good morning guys! I know that I've been missing a huge gap in updating my blog. It is merely because I was in exams sessions.In order to gain your interest back to my blog, I'll be respectively post a lot in this week. So, make sure that you stay tune!

Recently, I'm becoming addicted to this Ak-Bihun. They offered the authentic Ak-Bihun in with shrimps meatball and pork. The combinations are very good with the typical soup. They only serve for breakfast,  from 7 AM until 12 AM, even can be 11 AM. Basically, it is only a simple house that still lived by the owners. This business is operated  by 4 siblings which is genuinely present a homey-look alike. It is located at Jalan Sekip just right before the train tracks.


Ak-Bihun
I strongly recommend this Ak-Bihun to you because it is very tasty and indeed corresponding to the price. It is worth Rp 30.000,00 for a bowl.
That's all for today, I'm going back tommorow, thus make sure to check my blog. Thankyou for reading... :)

Yours sincerely,
Phoby 

No comments:

Post a Comment