Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

SOUTH KOREA TRIP (PART 1)

Hello everyone! This is my officially first time to type a blog like this. So please kindly give me a comment and correct me if I make mistakes. Okay, let's start with my Korea Trip.
I went to Korea for 9 days and 8 nights by plane (of course, it's very far from Medan) by transiting at Singapore. I took night flight from Medan to Korea, so I would arrive at Korea in the next morning (actually the Korea trip only 7 days).
FIRST DAY IN KOREA
I arrived at Seoul 7 am and went to 63 building directly. It is a skyscraper in Seoul that has 274 m (899 ft) height. It was built as a landmark for 1988 Summer Olympics. At the 60th floor, there is art gallery and an observation deck. There is also a sea world and wax museum in 63 building.
The view from observation deck


Sea World at 63 Building


Penguinnnn isn't it cute?

"I made mistake, sorry sir" hahahah

I must admit that the wax museum is not as good as Madame Tussauds. Therefore, I didn't take a lot of photos.

After the 63 building, I went back to Incheon Airport to go to JEJU Island! At Jeju, I went to Yongduam Rock which is a rock that has a shape like a dragon head
Is it like a dragon head ?
I continued my trip to Mysterious Road which is popular because the liquid can roll or flow up to the hill instead of down.
Can u see the road is very wet? That's because everyone keeps trying to pour water there and see the magic >< (the water flowing up)
.

THE SECOND DAY, I was still at Jeju and visited Seongsan Ilchulbong, an archetypal tuff cone formed by hydrovolcanic eruptions upon a shallow seabed about 5000 years ago. The tuff cone is 182 meters high so I decided to went up.
Me and Hareubang
Hareubang is a symbol of Jeju Island and considered as a God that offers protection and fertility. If you touch the nose of Hareubang than you'll be given a boy, while ears for girl. However, if you touch the belly it's not for getting pregnant but for welfare. If you want to be smarter thenn you should touch the head. You only allow to touch two part, not all. Greediness will give you nothing :D

At the rest stop






Then I continued to Seongeup Folk Village, where you can see the unique old Korean village.


After that, I continued to Cheonjiyeon Waterfall. Literally, the name Cheonjiyeon means sky (Ch'eon) connected with land. It is 22 m (72 ft) high and 12 m (39 ft) wide.
Cheonjiyeon Waterfall

Today I also went to Teseum Safari that really famous for a moment and the 3D art museum.









Aaaaaaaa!



My mom is so cuteee, isn't her ?


Uppss!
I RESIGN!!

I wish I am a President

I am Spiderman's friend


The next part will be available soon. Stay tune guysss ! Oh, thankyou for reading my blog guys :)


No comments:

Post a Comment